Today we want to talk about something big, something blue and of course, something deep, yes, we’re talking about the ocean, that gigantic mass of water that covers nearly our entire planet. Oceans conform 70% of the entire planet, that means the other 30% is compounded by land mass, that’s how big oceans are. There are 7 oceans in the world, north and south Pacific Ocean, north and south Atlantic Ocean, Arctic Ocean, Antarctic Ocean and Indian Ocean. Let’s start this topic by taking a look at some awesome pics of the ocean.
Here we got an amazing and awesome look at this part of the ocean, some sort of abyss that is swallowing all the water into a pit, this take on the ocean is really something else.
Here you can see clearly the ocean crashing away at this beautiful rift, how the waves are slowly transforming that land mass into something else but of course, that takes a long time to happen.
This view is just so beautiful, all that crystal clear water, it just makes you wanna take a swim on it and spend time in the sun just relaxing and playing. Oceans are something magnificent to have and we have to take care of them because they have the most important resource of them all, water.
What do you think about the oceans? We would like to hear from you. If you’re willing to spare some of your time, leave a comment in the section below.
Pictures of sharks.
What’s the first thing you think when someone talks about big white teeth, a really big tail and fin, and something really big in the ocean? of course you’re going to think about sharks and that’s exactly what we’re going to talk about today. Sharks are often misunderstood because of Hollywood productions and people talking about the myth of the killer shark but the reality of it is pretty far away from it. So let’s start by taking a look at some pictures of sharks.
Here we got one of the best predators in the world, the great White Shark, this huge shark is know for having a good swimming speed, great strength and being a really ferocious animal.
Its true that sharks have been known for attacking people when they get near some beaches and recreational places for people to swim on but this is not entirely their fault, as you may have guessed.
Sharks don’t usually travel that far from their own environment, they know which places they could use as hunting areas and where to get food, that’s why when they end up in those locations, we have to find the reason behind it.
Maybe it could be, because somehow their own habitat is threaten by outsiders like fishing boats or just illegal persons destroying their habitat as well, sharks don’t attack just because, there are somethings that may trigger an attack of their part. Sharks may not be the gentles of creatures but they’re not definitely mindless killers. How do you feel about sharks? leave your thoughts on the section below.